Need help with how to save these files?
above each of the images so you can refer to it easily…
Step 1) Click on the link for PDFs or the image for PNGs. (It may ask you if it’s okay to leave the page; it is safe to do so. It’s another blog of mine).
Step 2) Click the file tab. (Top left in your browser window).
Step 3) Choose Save Page as (or Save as in Explorer).
Step 4) Finally, choose your location and simply click Save
🙂 Please link if you use this: melstampz.blogspot.com/
- You can change my stuff however you like (the colour and so on, whatever you can imagine!) Please just let people know where you found the original.
- Feel free to sell any handmade items you make using this… or share digital things that you have made using this — as long as they are shared for free.
- You’re welcome to make & share a digital cut file, Make a template different… whatever you like (as long as you share digital items for free).
- If you’d like to use it as part of your blog or site design, feel free!
- Scrapbook for hire is a-okay too.
- my one stipulation: no digital or printed sale as papers or basic supplies of any kind, please. (The things I share want to stay free as the wind unless they can be part of some kind of art; they told me so). ;o)
Have another use in mind?
(Please email me at email@example.com)